[Membership] 2018 Aug 7th DRAFT minutes

Joshua Gerloff joshuagerloff at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 23:50:29 EDT 2018

Greeting Membership,
  Here are minutes we have yet to approve.
  Do these minutes suggest we have also not approved July minutes?!
  These minutes are good. My only suggestion is to spell out members'
initials to their first name, if necessary. We probably don't need a
transcript of the calls; we just need decisions made, action items,
attendance, etc. Also spell out acronyms of the chapters, or instead of two
letter acronyms ie GB (Greater Boston), standardize 3 letter acronyms to
differentiate between people initials. (I know what the GBC is, but GB
might be a person.)
  Otherwise I approve these minutes.
Joshua Gerloff