[Membership] Statecom budget approval for materials

Joshua Gerloff joshuagerloff at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 01:04:48 EST 2018

Guys!
We are approved for $1000 for our materials bid. This is different from the
$400 originally proposed because I took the first cost offer John
Blumenstiel reported and crunched the numbers. If we were to only print the
MINIMUM from the first print shop, it would have been over $1500.
Also Statecom asks us to ensure these materials contain no animal products
ie. no wool, down, fur etc.
I hooked up Statecom members with copies of Brochure 3 and brochure 4. And
asked them to review and comment by FEB 1 at which point I will finalize
edits. Not sure what to do after that. I forgot if printing was approved in
the budget.
Also a candidate for Fundraising Director or Communications Director,
Gretchen, attended the meeting and offered some editing skillz. Hopefully
she emails me. What do you guys think about that?
~Josh